CROWN XLI1500 2 Channel 330W Power Amplifier
Crown®'s XLI Power Amplifier Series represents a new era in quality, affordable power amplification. There are four models in the series that is powerful, durable, and reliable. In addition to houses of worship, discos, and pubs, these are perfectly suited for music artists, DJs, and entertainers. There are four models in the series: XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500, and XLi3500. Their output power is the only difference. The unit features stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, failure, short, and on/off thumps indicators as well as protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps, and radio-frequency interference. Crown is the standard for amplifier technology, having designed and built rock-solid products for over six decades. Take a look at our affordable, Crown XLI Series. This series is a powerful argument for quality and value.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two-level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference