FOCUSRITE SAFFIRE PRO 40 20 In 20 Out Firewire Audio Interface with 8 Pre-Amps
The Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 represents the next generation of Focusrite multi-channel firewire audio interfaces. This new interface features eight award-winning Focusrite pre-amps, continuing Focusrite's legacy of pre-amp innovation. In addition to legendary sound performance, the very latest in firewire interfacing technology enables seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility, and future-proof, rock-solid driver stability. In Saffire PRO 40, sonic integrity reigns supreme. In addition to Focusite's eight pre-amps that ensure low noise and distortion, JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensures pristine audio quality as your audio switches between digital and analogue domains. In addition to the eight Focusrite preamps, there are a variety of I/O options; 10 analogue outputs, ADAT i/o, stereo SPDIF i/o and two virtual loopback inputs for capturing online sound. There is phantom power on every channel, while the first two also have -9dB pads for additional headroom. Levels can be viewed accurately by means of a 5-LED meter on the front panel for each analogue input. The Focusrite Plug-in Suite comes with the Saffire PRO 40. The all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins bring a touch of class to your session, providing an upgrade from standard sequencer effects.
- Focusrite's eight high-quality pre-amplifiers are renowned for providing the best sound of any interface in this class
- Provides pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization with 24-bit/96kHz Firewire and Thunderbolt compatibility
- A total of 20 inputs and 20 outputs are available, with a variety of I/O options
- With the bundle, you will be able to download Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers.
- Dual headphone buses allow two artists to receive independent and fully customized monitor mixes