JBL CSM14 Mixer
This CSM 14 from JBL multi-input, single-output Commercial Series Mixer is powered by Harman's combined technology and can be configured in multiple ways for schools, hospitals, restaurants, offices, and fitness facilities that require background music, security, and paging. I/O connectors include Euroblock type mic/line inputs and outputs as well as unbalanced RCA inputs. As a result of the illuminated rings for the volume, bass, and treble controls on the chassis, it is much easier to see and use them. This analog mixer has a switch for the phantom power and a switch for the HPF at 70 Hz on the back. With this audio mixer, you can connect the CSR-V in-wall volume controls (sold separately) with RJ45 connectors, while you can also power it with a universal AC voltage of 100 to 240 VAC and 50/60 Hz. Harman designed the product using its GreenEdge clean standards to provide a number of energy-saving benefits, including lighter weight and compact de- 4 or 8 inputs with 1 or 2 channel outputs.
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Configurable output routing (2 channel models only)
- Independent bass/treble controls
- Euro-block type mic/line input and output connectors, and unbalanced RCA inputs for consumer connection
- Supports JBL CSR-V wall controller via Ethernet cable
- Priority muting, VOX ducking, and phantom power for all models sign which complies with RoHS