PROEL EIKON DM800 Singing Vocal Dynamic Microphone Included with a XLR Cable MT.5
With a flat and wide frequency response, the PROEL DM800 is designed specifically for on-stage performance. Apart from that, the vocals from background noise on the stage or in the studio might be isolated by the cardioid polar pattern. Furthermore, the DM 800 dynamic microphone is one of the good choices for onstage performance or for studio applications. At the same time, this microphone is resistant to feedback and has the ability to handle SPL without distortion.
- A high-quality vocal microphone with a dynamic capsule
- SPL applicable at high levels
- For use with high stage monitors, Cardioid Polar Pattern with reduced sensitivity
- For close vocal miking and reducing handling noise, the frequency response and natural bass roll-off are provided
- Specifically designed for female vocal applications
- A microphone holder is included