RODE I-XLR Digital XLR Interface for iOS Devices
The Rode's I-XLR is a broadcast-quality XLR to lightning audio accessories interface for iOS devices that enables reporters, correspondents, and audio professionals to capture professional interview talk fast and effortlessly on a smartphone or tablet. A three-meter shielded connection allows the operator to keep the phone in his or her pocket or bag, and a headphone output with the adjustable volume on the body allows you to check your audio during an interview.
- For XLR microphones, a high-quality digital interface is available
- 3m Protected lightning cable
- Variable-level 3.5mm headphone jack
- 20dB pad switchable in app
- Record status LED on the device
- All dynamic and self-powered microphones are compatible