RODE RX-CAM Camera Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
The Rode's RX-CAM is an audio accessories camera-mount wireless receiver compatible with RODELink digital wireless systems. The RX-CAM fits on the shoe of your DSLR/mirrorless camera without adding much weight and is simple to use and set up. Using the provided output cable, you may connect it to your camera's 3.5mm mic input. The receiver can also be belt-clipped or mounted via the 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom. The RX-CAM can operate for up to 30 hours on two AA batteries and can be powered while in use via USB with a wall power supply or a portable battery.
- Microphone, receiver, and battery are all included
- An agile system with a fixed frequency of 2.4 GHz
- A frequency range of 35 Hz to 20 kHz range of frequency
- No channel selection is required for 128-bit encryption with a range of up to 328'
- Low handling noise
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- One-touch pairing
- Mute switch
- The set comes with a clip, a bag, and a micro-USB cable