RODE TX-XLR XLR Wireless Transmitter
The Rode's TX-XLR is a wireless XLR transmitter. The audio accessories can be powered by 2 x AA, a Sony NP-F battery, or continuously through Micro USB and provide one-touch sync with your RODELink system as well as P48 phantom power.
- An OLED display, as well as a locking XLR input and a 3.5mm TRS locking input connector
- The TX-XLR can switch between its XLR and TRS inputs, but you can't use both at the same time
- You may power the machine with two AA batteries, a Sony NP-F battery, or even a micro-USB connection indefinitely
- Run for up to 7 hours depending on the power source you're using, phantom power will lower the usable running duration
- A built-in internal antenna is included with the device