Rode WIRELESS GO Compact Digital Wireless Microphone System
The Rode's WIRELESS GO is a remarkably small true wireless microphone system that provides secure Series III 2.4 GHz digital transmission and simple operation for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers of all levels of experience. The system is ready to use at the touch of a button, so you can concentrate on taking the photo while the Wireless GO delivers high-quality audio across a 230-foot range. There are no menus or fiddly dials; simply turn it on and go, with a bright, informative LCD screen giving you what you need to know. Even better, the WIRELESS GO is a comprehensive system that includes a compact clip-on transmitter with a built-in true wireless omnidirectional microphone capsule, a miniature clip-on receiver, and a host of accessories—everything you need to get up and running in the field.
- The receiver's 3.5mm TRS output transmits a mic-level signal, making it compatible with a wide range of devices like DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders.
- Receiver gain settings of low, medium, and high (0 dB, -6 dB, and -12 dB) enable for simple and effective signal level tuning.
- The receiver's vivid, high-contrast display shows the transmitter and receiver battery levels. For more complicated arrangements, you can run up to eight systems at once.
- SC2 right-angle 3.5mm TRS coiled cable included for DSLR compatibility.
- Use a SC7 TRS-to-TRRS cable (sold separately) to connect to your smartphone or tablet, or a VXLR adaptor (also sold separately) to connect to an XLR-equipped video camera or audio recorder.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries provide up to seven hours of battery life, allowing you to shoot for longer periods of time.
- USB Type-C ports for charging the battery, powering the device with external USB battery packs (sold separately), and updating the firmware.
- Easily recharge during lunch and supper breaks—move from one activity to the next.