SHURE SVX188/CVL Wireless Lavalier System
The Shure's SVX188/CVL is a low-cost wireless mirophone system that has been designed to retain Shure audio quality and performance. Two SVX1 Bodypack Transmitters with Two NEW CVL centraverse lavalier microphone are included with the SVX88 Dual Diversity Receiver. For a wide range of applications, the Shure SVX1 bodypack transmitter provides a comfortable, easy-to-conceal option. On two AA batteries, the SVX1 can run for nearly 10 hours. The Shure SVX Receiver is available in single or two channel configurations. The product is simple to use and set up, and it has good audio and RF performance.
- Low-profile clip-on lavalier microphone
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear speech reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern suppresses unwanted noise for better sound quality
- Hands-free use with included tie clip, ideal for presenters
- Windscreen suppresses plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response suitable for speaking and presentations